Designed for those cold mornings and frosty chairlifts, our Merino Wool Leggings keep you warm without adding bulk. Nuyarn® merino wool is naturally moisture wicking, odour-resistant and built to last, we achieve this with the pioneering weave of the fabric that is 50% more durable than traditional wool. Available in full length and ¾ length so you can tailor to your needs, pair with a merino top for complete comfort and warmth.
Named after our home in Colorado, our Boulder collection is the first of our A/SYS-1 range and features a lightweight 125 GSM Nuyarn® fabric for shoulder seasons or those who prefer a lighter baselayer for those higher output activities. Where the Rocky Mountains meet the Great Plains, you’ll find Boulder Valley, a hub for intrepid explorers searching for a deeper connection to the outdoors.
- Superior bluesign® approved 125GSM Nuyarn merino fabric technology offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio, 5x faster drying, and remarkable longterm durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Easy Fit offers a modern fit with full coverage
- Targeted eyelet placements for increased breathability
- No-chafe flatlock seams
- Gusseted Crotch
- Machine Washable
- Hang-Dry Loop