THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO BE PURCHASED IN STORE OR PICKED UP IN STORE.
Bedrock Sandals were born out of a love for the outdoors. The co-founders Nick and Dan designed a sandal with adventure in mind. These sandals can scramble, trail run, thru-hike and more. These are sandals that can keep up with you.
Equipped with Bedrock's new Hook-heel strap, freedom-feeling flat footbed, and extra-sticky Vibram® Megagrip outsole, the Cairn Pro II gives you superior footing no matter where you wander. The new Pro II G-hook and loop system locks in the heel strap like it does the front, for a super secure fit that won’t fail in the frothiest rapids or thickest silt.
Cairn Pro II Features
- New G-hook-and-loop heel and front strap system creates an extra secure foothold that won’t gum up in mud or pull off in whitewater.
- Minimalist footbed conforms to your feet for superior ground feel, flexibility, and packability.
- Vibram® Megagrip Sole in non-marking grey Andesite is super grippy and designed to perform in wet + slippery conditions. Re-soulable.
- 1% For the Planet: We proudly donate 1% of your purchase to environmental non-profits.
Bedrock’s sizing is unisex (e.g. size 9/10 is equivalent to size 9 for men, and size 10 for women.) Some Bedrockers find their sizes run slightly small, especially in their smallest sizes.
- For footbed's sake, do not leave your sandals in extreme heat (e.g. hot car) or intense direct sun exposure for durations ( e.g. sunny porch). Their ultralight Go Far Vibram® footbeds can warp if left exposed in these environments.
- To clean your Bedrocks, handwash with a brush, water, and your favorite eco-friendly soap! Let them dry in a shaded environment or briefly in the sun. Do not machine wash.
- To keep your Velcro® heel-strap long lasting, use side buckle adjustment for every-day in and out, and occasionally remove grit and debris from heel-strap by scrubbing with a wire brush.
Bedrock Sandals Cairn Pro II Adventure Sandals