An energetic, alpine-style, freeride ski-touring ski to keep you in your touring boots all year long (we recommend taking them off for driving though). With a decent width, alpine drive and a front progressive rocker, the Corvus Freebird strikes the perfect balance for hunters of far-off slopes.
For those looking for a strong, capable, versatile freeride touring ski, the Corvus Freebird warrants a look. It is well suited to those who prefer a more traditional-feeling ski .
- Wide width: 109 mm waist.
- Front progressive rocker and lightly tapered sidecut: great carving stability.
- Long classic camber: classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Progressive tail: less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Weight: 3600g/pair @175cm - 3800g/pair @183cm - 3850g/pair @188cm.