With medium width, moderate flex and alpine drive, the Navis is a big player. The Navis is an affable, autonomous and high-performance ski, which carves really well, has quick edge- to-edge transition and is very stable on all types of terrain.
The Navis has the most camber of any of the skis on our wall this winter. Lots of edge grip and energy here!
The Navis also happens to make a fantastic tele ski!
- Nice width:102 mm waist, giving quick edge-to-edge transition.
- Front progressive rocker and tapered sidecut:good stability on-edge.
- Progressive tail and light back rocker:less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Long classic camber:classic camber underfoot with extensive ski/snow contact for alpine-style turns.
- Medium flex:comfortable and friendly.