A full-keylock quickdraw at a value, the HotForge Draw features our new HotForge Straight Gate carabiner on top and our HotForge Bent Gate on the bottom, for smooth clipping and easy cleaning.
Featuring two new HotForge carabiners—one straight gate on the top and a colored bent gate on the bottom for an added visual target—as well as a durable Polyester Dogbone, the Black Diamond HotForge Quickdraw is our top value in full keylock functionality. The light, smooth-clipping design of the HotForge carabiners, combined with a hot-forged, lighter-weight construction, eliminates snags whether you're cranking on sport routes or extending gear placements. The integrated Straitjacket insert keeps the bottom biner in the optimal clipping position.
- Straight gate HotForge on top and bent gate HotForge on the bottom
- Colored bottom HotForge carabiner for visual target while climbing
- Dual keylocks ease clipping and cleaning
- Equipped with an 18 mm Polyester Dogbone with Straitjacket
- Available in 12 or 16 cm lengths
Weight : [12 cm] 103 g (3.63 oz), [16 cm] 108 g (3.81 oz)
Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
Minor Axis Strength : 8 kN (1,798 lbf)
Gate Opening : [Top] 22 mm (0.86 in), [Bottom] 24 mm (0.95 in)
Black Diamond Equipment