CAMP's Contour Hybrid Pure Skins are made with 100% mohair plush for superior glide performance, these skins are perfect for lengthy, demanding tours
Hybrid is the first ever twin layer adhesive technology for climbing skins. The upper layer sticks the skin firmly to the ski even at low temperatures. It is easy to remove and does not leave any residue on the ski base. The lower layer binds the upper layer of adhesive to the skin backing.
The result is a unique combination of the best qualities of hot melt skins and ‘glueless’ skins:
- Minimal effort required to separate adhesive sides from each other
- Effortless removal from the ski
- No more re-gluing needed; simply wash the adhesive layer to restore tackiness
- Excellent ski base adhesion on multiple ascents
- Excellent tack even at very low temperatures