The new Dynafit TLT X continues on the success of the legendary line of TLT ski mountaineering ski boots.
TLT – Tour Light Tech – stands for speed, lightness and efficiency. Developed for ambitious ski touring enthusiasts, the TLT X is the boot of choice for big challenges where total reliability is demanded.
Features -see pictures for details (Note - women's TLT shown for feature hightlight pictures)
- ULTRA LOCK 5.0 Buckle and Cuff Release: Simple transition from walk to ski mode. The updated dual-function buckle ensures a well-aligned connection between shaft and cuff without play.
- The Twistfit closure system enables fast, precise fit adjustments of the boot using an adjustment dial. A full-wrap cable not only guarantees secure hold at the instep but also at the heel, thus ensuring stability on the descent.
- 101mm last width lends extra comfort, especially on long tours. The TLT X offers feet sufficient room even when they may swell after many meters of vert. This guarantees optimum blood circulation for long-lasting performance, but without the loss of an athletic fit for uncompromising downhills.
- Lightweight: less weight means more performance and speed. And whoever is faster spends less time in the danger zone. Whether several thousand meters of vert in a day or a challenging expedition up an 8000er: 1,030g and a cuff rotation of 60 degrees brings lightness and freedom of movement to your climb.
- LINER DYNAFITTER 5: The newly developed boot liner Dynafitter 5 is a real lightweight. Aside from comfort and mobility, the liner offers ideal out of the box fit, but is also custom heat moldable.
Bentgate is excited to offer an early release of this 2022/2023 boot in time for spring 2022 ski mountaineering season. Sizes for the early launch include 25.5, 27.5, 28.5. Reserve yours by calling (303) 271-9382
Cuff: Grilamid® Loaded with Glass Fibers Grilamid®