This WhatVest is designed to pack your essentials for a day on the hill without the bulk of a backpack. Made to be worn over your winter shell, this utility vest reduces swing weight and allows you to get on and off the chairlift with ease - no need to take off a bulky backpack every time you get on the lift.
Eleven pockets total help distribute your gear evenly including four front outer pockets to store your keys, cell phone, radio, buffs, etc... and two inside front mesh pockets that are ideal for storing snacks, flasks, gloves etc... The low profile back zipper pocket provides space for extra layers, extra goggle lens', backcountry gear (shovel and probe) and is hydration pack compatible. The lower, rear lumbar pocket is accessible while the vest is on with two-way access, providing another great (and warm) storage area for gloves or collapsible H2O pouches among other items. Side mesh panels and a front "air-out" clip help you stay cool when traversing or hiking to and from the goods.
Designed and manufactured in Wyoming and made entirely in the U.S.A.
- 11 pockets total
- 2 chest pockets with interior tool or cell phone separator pockets
- 2 lower front pockets
- Large backpack pocket w/ shovel separator sleeve
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Large mesh interior zipper pocket inside backpack
- Large rear lumbar pocket w/ two-way access
- Interior shovel handle and probe pocket
- Foam padding within backpack layer
- Helmet carry loops
- Diagonal ski carry and vertical snowboard carry system
- Front chest clip for wearing with front zipper down (to air out during hikes)
- Beacon or key clip in front bottom pocket
- Hydration pack compatible through shoulder
- 13-15" adjustable side air circulating mesh
- Approx. 20L of storage space depending on size
- Interior waist belt
- Water resistant, heavy-duty Cordura and YKK Zippers throughout
Please remember you will be wearing layers under your WhatVest. If you are on the cusp in sizing we recommend sizing UP!
SM/MD Fits 5'4" - 5'9" 120-180lbs
LG/XL Fits 5'9" - 6'2" 160-220lbs