THE premier carbon ski and trekking pole for technical users looking for a lightweight yet fully featured tool with a feature set built for the backcountry. Now lighter than ever with its ergonomic foam grip. Soft and comfortable foam grip with dual density plastic upper for precision. Extended utility tab for binding heel lifts, boot buckles, and more.
|Min Length||Max Length||Weight|
- Grip It & Rip It - New light and comfortable foam grip with cual density plastic upper for precision.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.