The PRIME SL-W is a tried and true high performance backcountry tool for women. Designed to minimize weight while maintaining riding and touring performance of your splitboard, the PRIME SL-W allows you to jet up the skin track and charge any line on your way down.
NO SLOP— INSTANT RESPONSE.
Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response. The most responsive connection for snowboards and splitboards.
RIDE, TURN, STRIDE.
- Quick 1/4 turn from ride mode to walk mode
- Ride Mode: 0° to 22°, in 2° increments
- Surf Mode: 0° or 11°
- Walk Mode: -8° allows for longer stride
- Medium Flex (6 of 10)
- Dual Ride-Stride Forward Lean adjustment for Splitboarding
- Flex-Lock compatible for Splitboarding
NATURAL BOARD FLEX.
- Open chassis allows board to twist naturally under binding
- 2x stronger than standard Aluminum
- CNC core outs maximize strength-to-weight ratio
- High sidewall supports boot for better power transfer and grip while side hilling
- Flared sidewall cups boot for better fit
NO PRESSURE POINTS.
Independent Pressure Pods articulate to boot eliminating pressure points and pinch points.
WIDE CONTACT POINTS
DIRECT POWER TRANSFER.
Wide binding contact equals power transfer directly to edges and tip to tail.
Pre-loaded binding to board connections give instant response.
DROP ON CHANGE-OVERS.
Active joining allows for a loose fit then closing the lever locks your binding to board, removing all play from the system.
TIGHTEST AND SMOOTHEST TOUR PIVOT.
- Independent sleeves rotate freely on a fixed through axle (similar to a bike axle) for the stiffest and smoothest touring pivot
- Wide support cradle increases tour mode rigidity
- Offset cradle allows snow to clear during entry
- Quick release touring bracket allows for quickest and simplest transition
DUAL SPEED RISERS
POLE BASKET FLIP.
- Flip up with pole basket; simple and easy
- Dual height climbing risers
LOCK YOUR HEEL.
- On-the-fly heel lock down
- Release load equivalent to DIN 6
- Heel-Lock folds out of way when not needed