- La Sportiva Boulder X Mid GTX Approach Shoe
With a Gore-Tex liner and ankle protection, this mid height approach shoe is perfect for late spring and summer conditions in the Rockies, Sierras, the PNW or New England. A sticky Vibram? X-Traction Idro Grip outsole provides excellent traction and grip. The all leather upper is breathable and durable and takes a beating in scree, wide cracks and sharp moraine while protecting your ankles. The patented Mythos lacing system provides uniform tension across the foot for a great fit. A 2mm polypropylene insole protects your feet from trail obstacles and adds excellent support when humping loads. This shoe is a versatile tool that lets you kick steps, hike with a large pack, negotiate technical terrain and reach your destination.
- Stout leather uppers on the outside for durability and Gore-Tex on the inside to keep you dry
- Mythos to-the-toe lacing system lets you crank the shoe down in high performance situations
- Sticky Vibram Idro-Grip outsole for maximum climbing performance
- Ankle protection for those long days when you stumble out in the dark