Go beyond the boundaries. Featuring Lange's revolutionary Dual Core technology and ultra-light Grilamid® construction, the all-new XT FREE 110 W Low Volume is a new benchmark in free-touring weight (1500g) and performance.
Dynafit® certified inserts and Lange's patented Power V-Lock ensure maximum mobility (43° ROM) for the ascent and uncompromising downhill performance. Our innovative Dual Core construction ensures unparalleled rebound and flex control for total control of your line.
DUAL CORE LIGHT
A lightweight version of our innovative Dual Core technology. As you drive and flex into your boots, DUAL CORE LIGHT actively compresses and expands – harnessing potential energy to deliver explosive power, snap, and rebound. Imagine lightweight precision and response, easy entry-and-exit, and a new level of ski boot performance as reactive and dynamic as your own body.
97mm PRECISION FIT
Lange's PRECISION FIT provides an exact, race-inspired 97mm last designed for skiers with low volume feet or skiers seeking more foot compression and control without sacrificing comfort.
DUAL 3D LINER FULL
DUAL 3D LINERS are pre-shaped to match the inner shell for the most precise and accurate power transmission, and around the foot for our most comfortable anatomic fit. The DUAL 3D FULL version is 100% customizable with three high-density foams integrated in key fit zones for maximum comfort and support.
DYNAFIT CERTIFIED TECH INSERT
DYNAFIT® certified low-tech inserts offer dependable, trustworthy free-touring performance; the over-molded solid sole construction ensures powerful energy transmission, secure steering and control.
Lange's unique NATURAL STANCE compliments modern ski designs, offering a lower ramp angle (4⁰) and more neutral, upright stance to increase balance and control for more efficient power transfer and less quad fatigue.
SKI/HIKE POWER V-LOCK 2.0
Lange's patented new technology opens up a greater range of movement (40°) in "hike" mode to increase mobility on ascents, while a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for the shell and cuff in "ski" mode paves the way for a whole new level of performance and power on descents.
ULTRALON® customizable liners are extremely lightweight (330g) and offer a high level of insulation for increased warmth, comfort, and control.
- Weight: 1640g in a 24.5
- Shell material: GRILAMID DUAL CORE
- Shell technology: DUAL CORE LIGHT
- Shell bootboard: SOFT POLYURETHANE FOAM
- Shell specifications: DYNAFIT INSERT, POWER V LOCK 2.0, RUBBER ARCH PAD
- Cuff specifications: SKI AND WALK MECHANISM
- Cuff material: POLYOLEFIN
- Liner technology: ULTRA LIGHT WEIGHT, TOUR, ULTRALON, WITH LACING SYSTEM
- Liner insulation: ULTRALON
- Liner tongue: POWER WEDGE TONGUE
- Liner power strap: 40mm
- Liner name: DUAL 3D FULL ULTRALON LINER
- Buckles technology: ALU LIGHT, SECURE PROFILE
- Soles specifications: MAX GRIP ALPINE SOLES
- Soles Features: GRIPWALK COMPATIBLE
- Canting: EXTERNAL SCREW CANTING