Mammut Comfort Low GTX Surround Hiking Shoe
- Calculated at Checkout
Pure comfort! The generously tailored fit, softness and light weight create a completely new running sensation. All-round ventilation thanks to the newly developed GORE-TEX SURROUND technology. Additional ventilation is provided by an air-permeable layer between the wedge and insole, which also offers comfortable cushioning. The lightweight hiking boot also features board lasting; the patented Rolling Concept; a Hybrid Shell that provides shape and stability; an IP EVA wedge with excellent cushioning and integrated arch support; and a protective liquid rubber toe cap. With its Sonar technology, the new Sonar comfort sole by gripex, which features multi-directional lugs and two different rubber hardnesses, offers grip on any terrain.
- The patented Mammut sole concept with customized support and cushioning to support natural foot roll, and thus prevent fatigue (danger of twisting).
- Constructed from a blend of supple inner and tough outer materials, which means the boot is hard only where necessary and can be designed to fit the foot for enhanced comfort.
- Zones featuring Liquid Rubber reinforcements safeguard the footwear against abrasion and damage. This rubber is applied when wet and is lighter than conventional rubber rands.
- Honeycomb-structured, multi-layer liner fabricEffective moisture absorption, fast drying performanceAbrasion-resistant and cushioning
- gripex Outsole Technology
- Sonar Technology
- Board lasted