Metolius El Capitan Haul Bag
- Calculated at Checkout
Metolius El Capitan Haul Bag Haul bags just don't get any tougher than the El Cap . Every structural seam is made redundant. Metolius RF welds the main bag seam and backs up the weld with stainless steel rivets for a waterproof seal that is stronger than the fabric itself. All structural stitching on the top and bottom of the bag, as well as the haul point attachments, is covered with 3" webbing and then re-stitched. The webbing can abrade all the way through, and the structural stitching will still be full-strength.
• Main seam is RF welded then backed up with stainless steel rivets, forming a leak-proof seam that is stronger than the fabric itself.
• All structural stitching is covered with 3" webbing and re-stitched.
• River-bag style closure
• Well-padded, ergonomically cut suspension system tucks away in seconds for hauling.
• Virtually indestructible, custom aluminum buckles throughout
• Dual, top compression straps
• Offset haul points
• 3 internal gear loops
• Zippered internal stash pocket
• Drain hole
• Under bag haul points: 300lbf (1.3 kN)
• 37" tall x 18" dia. plus 16" collar (940mm x 457mm plus 406mm)
• 9600 cu. in. (157 L)
• 8 lb. (3.6 Kg)