Metolius Quarter Dome Haul Pack
- Calculated at Checkout
The Quarter Dome is designed for use on shorter walls or as a sub-bag under the main haul bag. It also doubles as the toughest crag pack you'll ever own. Made from the same bombproof Durathane™ as Metolius full-size haul bags, these bags are built to take massive abuse. Double layers of Ballistics nylon on top and bottom seal out the weather. For the approach, the bags feature well-padded ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with our custom aluminum buckles, top riser adjustment, and sternum strap, all of which tuck away into a built-in pocket for hauling.
• Doubles as a super-tough crag pack
• Main seam is RF welded then backed up with stainless steel rivets, forming a leak-proof seam that is stronger than the fabric itself.
• Well-padded, ergonomically cut suspension system tucks away in seconds for hauling.
• Removable closed-cell back pad
• Virtually indestructible, custom aluminum buckles throughout
• Dual, top compression straps
• Offset haul points
• Double layer Ballistics lid with zippered pocket
• Drain hole
• Under bag haul points: 300 lbf. (1.3 kN)
• 27" x 16" x 10" plus 5.5" collar (686 mm x 406 mm x 254 mm plus 140 mm)
• 4200 cu. in. (69 L)
• 5 lbs. 1 oz. (2.1 Kg)