The WindPro II camp stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. Unlike other canister stoves the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This advantage allows greatly improved cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boosts stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
- Inverted liquid-feed: increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Lightweight & Compact: weighs just 6.6 oz; fits in a one-liter pot.
- Versatile: supports pots up to 10" in diameter.
- Includes: windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.
- Minimum Weight: 6.6 oz
- Packaged Weight: 10.3 oz
- Burn Time on 8oz MSR IsoPro: approximately 70 minutes
- Water Boiled per 8 oz MSR IsoPro canister: approximately 15 liters