Our signature, backpacking pack with all our proven design elements.
With women's-specific harnessing, the Women's GLACIER is ideal for long weekend outings as well as more extended backcountry trips. It’s a top-loading pack with a dual drawcord shroud to increase weather resistance and allow for upward expansion. Our Speedzip™ sleeping bag compartment will accommodate even the warmest, bulkiest bag. This pack is ideal for long weekend outings as well as more extended backcountry trips. The lid has two compartments for Type-A organization.
- The Astral Frame is a robust frame that supports large loads. The mainframe is comprised of four vertical, composite stays, dense foam for flexibility and for torsional rigidity. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Top-loading design for easy/secure packing
- Convertible Daypack Lid feature
- Side zip for easy access to main bag without unpacking
- Two, exterior vertical long pockets
- Speedzip™ compartment for easy access to sleeping bag
- Water bottle pockets
- Tool carry attachment between back, vertical torpedo pockets
- Cross compression with buckle release for accessing side zips
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Five-point lumbar belt system
- Built on the NEW Astral Frame
- 500D Lite Plus CORDURA® fabric
- YKK® zippers