Nemo Chogori 2P Tent
- Calculated at Checkout
This four-season tent delivers the first big innovation in mountaineering tents in decades. The integrated fly and external pole structure allows for set-up in half the time, a valuable time savings in extreme weather. This innovation also trims weight by 25%, while maintaining category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options.
Silicone-treated fabrics are significantly stronger and don't require seam tape, resulting in increased durability. They also are free from toxic fire retardants, keeping you breathing cleaner on extended expeditions.
Link two Chogori™ tents together to create a larger, connected shelter in which to wait out the storm.
- External pole structure allows for completely external setup, saving valuable time in extreme conditions.
- The integrated fly combined with advanced materials result in a 25% weight savings over the competition.
- Silicone-treated fabrics are significantly stronger and don't require seam tape, resulting in increased durability.
- Category-leading ventilation, vestibule space, and guy-out options.
- Silicone-treated fabric suite is free from toxic fire retardants.
- Link two Chogori tents together to create a larger, connected shelter.
- Vestibule provides a window for visibilityin the worst conditions.
- Aluminum DAC Featherlite NSL polescomplement the fabric suite.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Dry bag
|Minimum Weight||6 lb , 12 oz / 3.08 kg|
|Packed Weight||7 lb , 7 oz / 3.39 kg|
|Packed Size||18.0 x 8.5 in dia / 46 x 22 cm dia|
|Peak Height||39.0 in / 99 cm|
|Floor Area||36.3 sq ft / 3.4 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||89.0 x 65.0 in / 226 x 165 cm|
|Vestibule Area||11.7 sq ft + 4.2 sq ft / 1.1 sq m + 0.4 sq m|
|Frame||5 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NSL 9.6+9mm poles|
|Canopy Fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop|
|Fly Fabric||30D Sil/Sil Nylon Ripstop (1500 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||70D PeU Nylon (5000 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Dry bag|