Firefly™ strikes a unique balance between affordability and lightweight livability in a freestanding backpacking tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and airflow. It's agile on the trail, quick to set up, and well-appointed for rejuvenation in camp.
- Tapered floor plan saves weight while increasing room at the head.
- Rainfly securely snaps onto poles for easy tensioning and increased weather protection.
- Privacy mesh allows for full visibility of the night sky while limiting visibility into the tent.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibuleswith multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent aluminum poles with high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Capacity - 2
- Seasons - 3
- Minimum Weight - 2 lb , 14 oz / 1.3 kg
- Packed Weight - 3 lb , 5 oz / 1.52 kg
- Packed Size - 19.5 x 6.5 in dia / 50 x 16 cm dia
- Peak Height - 41 in / 105 cm
- Floor Area - 29.0 sq ft / 2.7 sq m
- Floor Dimensions - 88 x 50/45 in / 223.52 x 127/114 cm
- Vestibule Area - 8.6 sq ft + 8.6 sq ft / 0.8 sq m + 0.8 sq m
- Materials - Fly/ 15D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)Floor/ 68D PU Polyester - Poles/ 1 Hubbed Aluminum 8.5mm pole / 1 Aluminum 8.5mm pole