A radical new hybrid design in sleeping pads, the Flyer™ combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad — and with minimal weight consequences. Flyer™ is the first pad to use a completely new manufacturing approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain.
- Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail.
- New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D-sculpting.
- Horizontal coring retains a higher R-valuewith less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth.
- Unique manufacturing approachremoves 60% of foam yet increases thickness by 290% when inflated.
- Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is more pliable and comfortable than competitors.
- Zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for fine tuning and fast inflation/deflation.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Repair kit included.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
|Minimum Weight||1 lb , 14 oz / 860 g|
|Packed Weight||1 lb , 15 oz / 880 g|
|Packed Size||12.0 x 8.0 in dia / 30 x 20 cm dia|
|Dimensions||76 x 25 x 2.0 in / 193 x 64 x 5 cm|
|Fabric||20D PU Polyester|
NEMO Equipment Flyer Regular Sleeping Pad