Nemo quality and innovation at a budget-friendly price. The Galaxi isn't the smallest or lightest tent from Nemo, but it sits right in the sweet spot of roomy enough for car camping, light enough for easy weekend backpacking, and at $250 for the tent AND footprint you can use it and abuse it. Some of our favorite features are the magnetic tiebacks for the doors, and lighting pockets on the ceiling that turn a harsh headlamp into a soft glow.
Pole Supported Technology:
NEMO is continually developing new pole technology to optimize their tents’ strength, wind resistance, interior volume, weight, and ease of setup. Innovation of pole supported tents goes beyond the poles themselves. NEMO carefully develops every design feature and piece of hardware with the customer experience in mind.
Advanced material development and testing is a mainstay at NEMO. They pride themselves on staying ahead of the curve by exploring other industries an collaborating with partners to develop custom textiles. They have the utmost confidence in the materials chosen for their tents. NEMO fabrics undergo rigorous testing to ensure that weight, performance, and durability are optimal for a give application.
- Capacity - 2P
- Minimum Weight - 4 lbs, 15 oz / 2.2 kg
- On The Fly Weight - 3 lbs, 10 oz / 1.7 kg
- Trail Weight - 5 lbs, 6 oz / 2.4 kg
- Floor Dimensions - 90 x 54 in / 229 x 137 cm
- Floor Area - 32 sq ft / 3.0 sq m
- Vestibule Area - 22 sq ft / 2.0 sq m
- Interior Height - 40 in / 102 cm
- Number of Doors - 2
- Frame Description - 9 mm Hubbed Aluminum Poles
- Packed Size - 18 x 6.5 in dia / 46 x 17 cm dia
- Shell Fabric - No-See-Um Mesh
- Vestibule Fabric - 68D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
- Fly Fabric - 68D PU Polyester Ripstop (1500mm)
- Canopy Fabric - No-see-um mesh
- Floor Fabric - 70D PU Nylon Ripstop (3000mm)
- Color - Birch Leaf Green