Designed specifically for bikepacking adventures, the Moonwalk™ is the first sleeping bag with a waterproof tub that can be used directly on the ground. This makes it ideal for pairing with the Apollo™ floorless shelter and Escape Pod™ bivy for a truly minimalist sleep system that will get you further on the trail.
A drawstring collar seals in body heat, while the hoodless design saves weight and bulk. The pad sleeve loads from the top of the bag, maintaining the waterproofness of the tub design. The entire footbox is constructed of waterproof/breathable fabric to protect against tent wall condensation.
- Waterproof tub design can be used directly on the ground and will keep you dry.
- Drawstring collar seals in heat.
- Hoodless design shaves weight.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects against tent wall condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified is traceable and ensures human treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Pair with Apollo™ floorless shelter and Escape Pod™ bivy for a minimalist bikepacking sleep system.
- Patent pending.
- Drawstring stuff sack
- Cotton storage bag
Capacity 1 Minimum Weight 2 lb , 5 oz / 1.05 kg Packed Size 16.2 x 9.1 in dia / 41 x 23 cm dia Temp Rating 30F / -1C Fill Type Down Fill Weight 1 lb , 1 oz / 485 g Fits Up To 6'4" / 193 cm Shoulder Girth 64 in / 163 cm Hip Girth 60 in / 152 cm Knee Girth 46 in / 117 cm Compressed Volume 5.3