Nemo Tents Dragonfly 2P
- Calculated at Checkout
Dragonfly™ fills the void for most backpackers with an ideal balance of weight and livability in a freestanding tent. The large trapezoidal vestibules are designed to fit gear without obstructing entry and have multiple roll-back points to customize visibility and coverage.
- Large doors and trapezoidal vestibuleswith multiple roll-back points for customizable storage and ease of entry.
- Hubbed, pre-bent DAC Featherlite poleswith high-arching main pole significantly increase volume at the head, peak, and foot ends.
- Color-coded anodized poles and matched webbing for an intuitive set up.
- White No-See-Um Mesh on side panels adds privacy while a black mesh top offers clear stargazing at night.
- Integrated 20D Nylon tub provides an ultralight, waterproof floor, and premium 15D Nylon Ripstop fly is coated in a durable silicone repellent for reliable and durable weather protection.
- Single-seam tub construction and silicone-impregnated fabric ensure increased longevity and greater sustainability.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow with a headlamp and Gear Pockets™offer storage for personal items.
- Divvy™ Sack dual-stage stuff sack allows you to split the load with a hiking partner.
- Protected strut vents at the top of each zipper flap ensure greater ventilation, especially during a storm.