Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, but mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. With a unique Spoon™ shape adding room at the elbows and knees, The Jam™ is a three-season down women’s backpacking bag that is designed for side sleepers, and allows you to shift positions throughout the night.
This popular bag is loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Zip together with the men's Riff™ for a double bag. This bag is a versatile superstar for everything from backpacking to car camping.
- Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Insulated with premium fluorocarbon-free, water-resistant Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™.
- 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Full length double slider #5 YKK zipperwith snag guard built into the draft tube makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Women’s-specific design has tailored dimensions and extra insulation where needed most.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or a Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go.
- Zip together with men's Riff™.
- Patent # D804,780. Patents pending.
- Compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage bag
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 15 oz / 1.35 kg|
|Packed Size||18.1 x 9.1 in dia / 46 x 23 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||15F / -9C|
|Fill Weight||1 lb , 11 oz / 775 g|
|Fits Up To||5'6" / 168 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
|Hip Girth||58 in / 147 cm|
|Knee Girth||66 in / 168 cm|