The iconic lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Jacket is a highly durable and protective freeride jacket made to deliver premium big mountain functionality.
Setting the benchmark in 2004 for a new generation of skiers, the lofoten Gore-Tex Pro Jacket has been a freeride classic with uncompromising freeride functionality. Made in a 70Dx70D recycled GORE-TEX Pro most breathable fabric, it is set for tough terrain and demanding weather. It’s our most competent freeride jacket, manifesting our design philosophy “loaded minimalism” offering all critical features needed.
The jacket has a technical fit with high napoleon pockets for maximum accessibility when using a backpack and harness. At the front, you’ll find a full dedicated mesh-lined front ventilation running from the lower front and up to the hood opening. For easy and quick access to a beacon and other essentials, the mesh has a velcro rescue entrance to save time - a feature highly requested among our ambassadors.
Other critical features include a protective storm hood with one-hand adjustment, asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustment and integrated hand-gaiters, two-way armpit venting, Zip-off powder skirt with a snap-seal solution and water-resistant YKK® zippers for extra protection. The jacket has passed the Gore-Tex Storm+ Test and has a solution-dyed backer.
- Weight 698 gr.
- Style no: 1002-20
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Front chest ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zipper and mesh
- Goggle and sunglass wipe inside pocket
- Inside mesh pocket
- Integrated hand gaiters
- Internal chest pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Partly elasticated hem
- Keycard and radio pocket on overarm
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper
- Zip-off powderskirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution