These iconic pants are made for freeriding but work perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope.
The pants are made in premium GORE-TEX® PRO fabric. This is used because it’s the world-leading quality for durable waterproofness (28,000mm), optimized breathability, and total windproofness.
The main fabric is an exceptionally durable 3-layer 200D GORE-TEX® PRO most rugged (RET 6-9) fabric with a recycled face fabric, which offers optimal heavy-duty protection. In addition, the bottom leg is reinforced with a 200D Vectran fabric to increase durability where the pants tend to rub against boots or steel edges.
Key features include two thigh cargo pockets with easy access, a zippered back pocket, a small key/card pocket, ¾ length thigh ventilation with two-way zippers, articulated legs, snap button tightening around the ankles to accommodate ski and snowboard boots, and snow gaiters.
Norrøna optimized the waistline to prevent gaps in the front when attaching the pants to a bib or vest. By having the front zip slightly facing the side, we’ve created a small overlap to provide a complete seal.
The pants have a relaxed fit with articulated knees to ensure great mobility and are compatible with all Norrøna ski bibs and the snap-in powder skirt on all Norrøna jackets.
- Weight 910 gr.
- Style no: 1026-20
- 3/4 side zips with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Articulated knee construction
- Back pocket
- Cargo pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- High waistband in the back
- Integrated snowgaiter
- Kevlar® reinforced inside ankles
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Snap tightening around ankles
- Snap-in solution for powderskirt on the jacket
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- tool pocket
- YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure
- Zip-in bib solution with suspenders can be added