This durable wool shirt is developed for backcountry freeride but works perfectly for general outdoor activities.
It's made in a warm reprocessed wool mix, which provides the perfect combination of warmth and durability excited in a distinct look and feel.
The fabric is a remarkably durable 230g/m2 70% reprocessed wool/30% recycled Nylon mix. The premium wool ensures excellent thermal properties and natural odor resistance, and the recycled polyester makes the fabric lighter, more durable, and quick-drying. In addition, the elbows, inside collar, and cuffs have an enduring, strong corduroy fabric (225 g/m2) to provide extra, long-lasting protection.
Key features include two zippered hand pockets, a chest pocket, lined shoulders for better movement, and a snap button closing in the front.
The shirt has a regular with articulated arms and a longer cut in the back for extra protection.
- Weight 478 gr.
- Style no: 1206-19
- Articulated elbows
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- Center front snap closure
- Cuffs with button adjustments
- Embroided logo artwork
- Hand warming pockets with zipper closure
- High protective collar
- Inside hang loop
- Odor reduction
- Reinforced elbows
- Double top-stitched seams at strategic areas
- Soft material inside cuffs
- Napoleon chest pocket with zip
- Soft material inside collar-stand