The tamok wool Shirt has the properties of a technical mid-layer and the appearance of a classic flannel shirt, making it our most rugged and durable mid- layer for backcountry freeride.
The tamok wool Shirt may be soft and cozy on the outside but has the performance of a technical mid-layer. With its durable and warm reprocessed wool fabric, it will make sure low temperatures won’t stand in the way of good lines, and you can even button the collar fully up for some extra protection.
It has a classic, yet minimalistic western vibe, with corduroy reinforcements on the elbow and the circular pocket opening on the zipped chest pocket. To keep it comfy and durable, we’ve kept the corduroy theme on the inside of the collar and cuffs as well.
Other features include two zippered hand pockets, lined shoulders for better movement and snap button closing in the front. Let’s just call it wool with an attitude.
- Weight 478 gr.
- Style no: 1206-19
- Articulated elbows
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- Center front snap closure
- Cuffs with button adjustments
- Embroided logo artwork
- Hand warming pockets with zipper closure
- High protective collar
- Inside hang loop
- Odor reduction
- Reinforced elbows
- Double top-stitched seams at strategic areas
- Soft material inside cuffs
- Napoleon chest pocket with zip
- Soft material inside collar-stand