Developed for demanding ascents and descents in harsh alpine environments, the trollveggen PrimaLoft100 Zip Hood is Norrona's most technical and durable hooded insulation jacket.
Introducing the revolutionizing, recycled PrimaLoft Gold Aerogel insulation, the jacket offers an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio. Aerogel is known as the world’s lightest solid, and with the PrimaLoft Gold Aerogel, they’ve managed to utilize its great insulation properties into outdoor gear.
To ensure maximum performance, we’ve mapped out different key areas of the upper body and used this to place extra insulation where it’s needed. The outer fabric is a durable, lightweight rip-stop nylon Cordura ideal for rough surfaces and is highly windproof and water repellant.
This creates a jacket that can take a hit as a standalone outer-layer as well as a warm and protective mid-layer. Practical features include a wind hood which fits a climbing helmet, hand warming pockets with extra insulation thanks to the quilted front, inner pocket and longer cut back to prevent gaps.
This down-like product is the go-to mid-layer for any mountaineer with no room for compromises.
- Weight 528 gr.
- Style no: 1620-19
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Body mapped insulation
- Exterior hangloop
- Hand pockets above harness and hip belt
- Hand warming pockets with zipper closure
- Highly windresistant
- Innerplacket to prevent coldspots
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- Off-set seams
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Packable in stretch mesh inner-pocket
- Printed logotypes
- Quilted synthetic insulation construction
- Soft brushed chin protection
- Storm hood fitted for climbing helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Stretch cuffs
- YKK® Vislon® center front zip
- Zippered hand pockets above harness & hipbelt
- Zippered napoleon pocket