These insulated pants are made for freeriding but work perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope during colder winter days.
Norrøna uses a GORE-TEX® face fabric, the world-leading membrane for highly durable waterproofness (28,000mm), good breathability, and total windproofness. It is insulated with premium, recycled Primaloft insulation which offers great warmth-to-weight values.
The fabric is a 2-layer 150D GORE-TEX® fabric (RET less than 13) with a recycled polyester face. As the pants are insulated, we use 2-layers to make them softer and lighter without compromising on performance. It ensures durable, reliable, and long-lasting weather protection.
The bottom leg is reinforced to increase durability where the pants tend to rub against boots or steel edges.
They’re insulated with a high-quality recycled 40g/m2 Primaloft Silver filling. To keep the weight down and optimize mobility, the insulation runs from the top of the thigh down to the boot in the front and in the seat area in the back.
Key features include a Custom-fit waist system, two zippered hand pockets, thigh pockets, a back pocket, a small coin pocket, side ventings waist to knee, reinforced lower leg hem with snap adjustments, snow gaiters. They are compatible with Norrøna's zip-on/off powder skirt, snap-seal system, and bib.
The pants have a regular fit with articulated legs to improve mobility.
- Weight 828 gr.
- Style no: 1052-20
- Articulated knee construction
- Belt loops
- Body mapped insulation
- Custom-fit waist system™
- Embroided logo artwork
- High waistband in the back
- Integrated snowgaiter
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Snap-in solution for powderskirt on the jacket
- Snow gaiters
- Taped seams
- Thigh pockets with bellows and YKK® water-resistant zips
- Tool pocket
- Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
- X-open inside thigh zip ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers and mesh
- Zip-in bib solution with suspenders can be added
- Zippered back pocket
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure