The Minimalist. The durable lofoten Gore-Tex Jacket is Norrona's lightest and most breathable freeride jacket designed for dynamic mountain adventures.
This cleaner, versatile version of the iconic lofoten Gore-Tex Pro is made in a special 40D Gore-Tex recycled fabric with a knitted interlock backer for extra comfort. This provides excellent weather protection in a softer and more breathable product.
It has the shortest cut of the lofoten Gore-Tex jackets and has a regular, slightly shorter and boxier fit. The spacious napoleon chest pockets will not interfere with backpacks and the hand warming pockets will provide extra storage.
Critical freeride features include asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments, internal chest pocket, YKK® water-resistant zippers, two-way underarm ventilation, YKK® water-resistant zippers and a zip-off powder skirt with a snap-seal solution.
- Weight 642 gr.
- Style no: 1039-20
- Articulated elbows
- Asymmetric cuffs with Velcro® adjustments
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Goggle and sunglass wipe inside pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Key-card pocket
- Napoleon chest pockets with YKK® water-resistant zipper
- One-hand hem adjustment
- Partly elasticated hem
- Keycard and radio pocket on overarm
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Taped seams on waterproof fabric
- X-open underarm ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- YKK® water-resistant front zipper
- Zip-off powderskirt with gripper elastic and snap-seal solution