Culture never stops shifting and Oakley® continues to shift with it. HSTN is an evolution of the original sunglasses, first introduced by Oakley in 2021. The original frame came to life after Oakley’s team of designers worked closely with friends of the brand in search of the next fresh take on lifestyle eyewear. HSTN features the same progressive design and heritage features as the original, including striking modernized circular lenses and a modernized trigger stem. The frame features plant-based BiO-Matter®* material that helps provide the same all-day comfort Oakley has long been known for, alongside Unobtainium® nosepads for unparalleled comfort and improved grip.
*BiO-Matter is made from bio-materials having at least 56% bio-based carbon content (representing ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
• DESIGN - Fresh take on a classic shape in a progressive design inspired by cultural undercurrents and with a nod to our heritage
• FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight and durable BiO-Matter® frame provides all-day comfort
• NOD TO THE PAST - Modernized trigger stem inspired by Oakley's iconic Razor Blade and center frame design influenced by SubZero
• NO-SLIP GRIP: Unobtainium® nosepads provide no-slip grip when wet to help increase retention
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail
• PRESCRIPTION READY - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality.