Put it on, leave it on. The breathable Dirt Roamer Jacket is designed for the changing climates and altitudes unique to mountain biking, allowing you to dump heat on climbs, shed wind and light precipitation on descents and ridgelines, while also stretching to accommodate on-bike movements. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Breathable 100% recycled nylon fabric with stretch allows unrestricted movement and eliminates the need for pit zips
- Hood adjusts with a single pull for clear peripheral vision and rolls away into a hook-and-loop stow system
- Secure interior-chest pocket for valuables
- Soft knit backer wicks moisture, eliminates clamminess and is comfortable against skin
- V-shaped rear drop pocket centers and distributes weight; nests between Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs’ torso pockets
- Jacket packs down small and stows in back pocket
- Weight: 8oz