The lightweight Upstride Jacket is designed to go uphill fast; built of a breathable, recycled stretch-knit face fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals), it excels on long, high-output tours in predictable weather. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Stretchy, weather-resistant bonded soft shell fabric is PFC-free and has a knit-grid backer that slides effortlessly over skin and baselayers
- Single-point-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor designed to fit without a helmet for uphill comfort, while also stretching over low-profile helmets for descending or surprise storms
- Two external oversized zippered chest pockets double as vents, and an additional internal zippered chest pocket secures essentials
- Two internal mesh-lined torso pockets keep your skins warm and secure against your body
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Fit: Slim fit