Ultra-lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering, and ski touring
Remarkably lightweight for ambitious climbers and mountaineers. The SIROCCO helmet was designed to give you an exceptional weight-to-protection ratio. Lower in the back, the design provides greater coverage and offers enhanced protection over the entire head. Optimized volume and excellent ventilation provides maximum comfort. SIROCCO is also designed for ski touring, with the CE certification for ski touring helmets (please note this helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets).
- Ultra-lightweight design:
- hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam
- Enhanced protection:
- designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Maximum comfort in action:
- large vents for excellent air flow
- completely adjustable, thanks to the adjustable headband and chinstrap
- magnetic buckle facilitates fastening the chinstrap (Petzl patent)
- two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
Petzl Sirocco Climbing Helmet