Featuring an NFC Medical ID chip, rescuers can get the information they need at the scene of an injury in an instant, thereby assisting them in making the best judgements for treatment in the vital “Golden Hour”, the time immediately after an accident. The inclusion of the NFC chip comes with comfort, fit and performance, which includes SPIN (Shearing Pad INside), our patent-pending silicone pad technology system. Other features of this whole-helmet approach include the use of RECCO rescue reflectors to aid rescuers in their search for lost skiers.
The helmet is compatible with the Obex Communication Headset (sold separately) and is designed for seamless compatibility with POC goggles. Ventilation is fully adjustable and ear pads are removable, giving the user control over the fit and feel of the helmet. A thicker polycarbonate shell compared to the Obex SPIN ski helmet increases durability, making it ideal for backcountry adventures.
- Safety certifications: CE EN 1077-B, ASTM F2040
- The twICEme® NFC Medical ID gives instance access to vital medical and emergency contact details.
- SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- RECCO Reflector
- Aramid panels
- PC Shell and ABS top shell
- Whole-head adjustment system allows a perfect fit without changing padding.
- Seamless compatibility with POC goggles
- Detachable ear pads
|Safety Certifications||CE EN 1077-B, ASTM F2040|