At 133gsm, the advanced two-layer Matrix™ softshell is the lightest double-weave stretch fabric we use. It comprises a tightly woven exterior for excellent abrasion resistance and weather protection. In tandem with the lofted internal layer, that helps wick the moisture away from your skin, keeping you comfortable when working hard on exposed rock. Built for lightweight mountaineering, summer climbing and long, hot multi-pitch routes, the diamond gusset makes best possible use of the fabric’s inherent stretch.
In addition to a rear pocket and pair of mesh-lined hand pockets with secure zips, the new pant uses tough twin-needle top stitching and a reinforced hem for extra durability on long, challenging days at the rockface.
- YKK Zip Fly
- Double snap waist closure
- Part elasticated waist with flat wicking elastic next to skin
- 2 YKK zipped mesh lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped rear pocket
- Diamond gusset at crotch
- Twin needle top stitching on critical seams
- Main - Double weave stretch/ 95% polyamide 5% elastane/ Matrix/ 133 gsm
- Fit: Regular
- Inside leg Short: 10" / 25.5cms
- Inside leg Regular: 12" / 30.5cms
- Weight: 233g