Built with Thermic™ G, a 92% recycled, four-way stretch fleece, the Dihedral Hoody offers a great balance of mobility, warmth, breathability, and comfort. Highly efficient when you start to push it, this grid backed fleece regulates your temperature and wicks moisture away. It has a refined, articulated sleeve design with an underarm gusset for improved arm lift and has been designed to have a slight rise at the sides to allow for unrestricted leg movement. The cuffs and hem have a lightly elasticated binding that keeps it in place and protects from the wind.
Built with a deep kangaroo-style pocket for plunging cold hands between climbs and a form fitting hood, designed to stay up without adjustment. The ⅓ centre front zip allows for easy pull-on or off, or for dumping heat when the sun hits the rock.
The Dihedral Hoody has a casual style for everyday use, but it really excels on the wall. Ideal as part of a layering system, for warming up on cool mornings, or for pulling on at the end of a summer day on the rock.
- Weight:309g/10.9oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QFF-34
- Grid backer recycled polyester fleece (160gsm)
- Unrivalled 4-way stretch fabric for complete freedom of movement
- Form fitted hood, which will stay put without the need for adjustments
- 1/3 centre front zip allowing quick and easy pull on and off, great for ventilation
- Deep kangaroo style hand warming pocket, with comfortable brushed mesh lining
- Articulated sleeve with underarm gusset for freedom of movement
- Elasticated binding at the cuffs and back hem for great fit and keeping the wind out
- Small step up at the side hem for unrestristricted leg movement
- Colour contrast chain stitch detail
- 92% recycled polyester, 8% elastane
- Centre back length (Size M): 71.5cm / 28.1inch