Rab Electron Jacket
- Calculated at Checkout
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (190g/7oz in size L)
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,190g / 7oz size L
- 500g / 18oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Stitch-through midi-baffles on torso, back and hood
- Stitch-through mini channels on sides and arms
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK® Flat VISLON®front zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK® Flat VISLON® zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Regular
The Electron Jacket is a mid-weight, technical down jacket, with a water-resistant Pertex® outer shell, designed for year-round climbing and mountain use. The Electron is designed with a stitch-through construction throughout, with varying size baffles to help reduce bulk in key areas and to help eliminate cold spots.
190g/7oz (size Large) of 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth and features a small-volume helmet-compatible hood. Key technical features include YKK® VISLON® zips throughout, elasticated stretch woven cuffs and a zipped internal security pocket.
The Electron Jacket is designed for cold weather climbing and mountain use, however with high levels of comfort and packability, it is suitable for day-to-day winter use.
Product Code: QDN-51