Rab's new Flux Pull-On provides versatile fast-wicking insulation. Designed to keep you dry when you work so you can stay warm when you stop, it is built from Thermic™ single jersey knit with a brushed back for outstanding comfort. It also uses low-profile flatlock seams to provide friction-free comfort next to the skin, even during extreme physical activity. The deep-venting YKK VISLON® half-zip enables you to adjust the warmth to match the activity and the unobtrusive thumb loops keep the layer secure and draught-free. To help with the repeated work-rest cycles of mountain recreation, it also features Polygiene® STAYS FRESH technology, which reduces odour-causing bacteria by 99% for the entire life of the garment.
Whether you're escaping for a weekend of bothy-hopping or moving fast from hut to hut, the new Flux Pull-On has the fit, the fabric and the features to keep you comfortable and fresh.
- Product Code:QFF-08
- Thermic™ single jersey knit with brushed back
- Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Deep venting YKK half zip
- Low profile seams for next to skin comfort
- Subtle and low profile thumb loops
- Main fabric: Thermic stretch fleece with brushed back, 175g/m²
- Composition: 94% polyester/6% elastane