Robust, highly waterproof, and breathable, this versatile ski shell is constructed using hardwearing 100% recycled GORE-TEX face fabric to keep you protected on any mountain day. Whether you’re knee-deep in backcountry powder or skinning up to reach a steep line, the jacket’s simple, breathable design will manage your temperature and keep you comfortable all season long.
The protective hood is compatible with a ski helmet and can be adjusted with a single hand pull to ensure a close fit in a snowstorm, while the stiffened peak helps preserve your vision. Dump heat quick on the toughest boot packs with two-way venting pit zips. The shred-ready design includes a longer length with mitt-friendly rear hem adjustment and a zip-off powder skirt, perfect for sealing out spindrift when you’re making fresh tracks in deep snow. The extended cuffs with hook and loop adjustment fit seamlessly with gloves, and there are multiple external pockets for stashing winter essentials such as snacks and sun cream. Inside you’ll find a further deep dump pocket for stowing bulky gloves or your skins between ascents.
- Main Fabric:70D Recycled GORE-TEX 3-Layer construction with Gore DWR (160gsm) HH: 28,000mm / Ret<9
- Centre back length:(Size M): 81cm / 31.8inch
- Weight:624g/22oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QWH-81
- 2-way adjustable ski helmet compatible hood with concealed internal cord locks and single handed adjustment
- Stiffened and flexible polymer peak for increased weather protection
- 3 external pockets (1x Napoleon/ 2x Hand) using YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- 1 mesh internal pocket
- 2-way fully venting pit zips using YKK® Aquaguard Zips
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
- Extended cuffs with hook and loop adjustment for fit with gloves or mitts
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with lower snap fastener and fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Matrix™ stretch fabric zip off powder skirt with dual snap fasteners
- Dual sided mitt friendly rear hem adjustment