When you’ve tracked down the perfect backcountry powder, don’t let cold hands spoil the sport. With GORE-TEX® fabrics, Primaloft® insulation and Pittards reinforcements, our new Khroma Freeride GTX is the ultimate Big Mountain finger mitt.
Rab's Khroma Freeride GTX Mitt makes use of three key technologies. Triple-layer GORE-TEX® Plus Warm inserts keep you dry when you sweat, as well as protected in icy winds. Lightweight, hydrophobic Primaloft® Gold insulation uses thermally efficient synthetic fibres to provide static warmth, even in wet and extreme conditions. And Pittards Armortan® technology equips the leather with microscopic ceramic reinforcements, improving abrasion resistance at the palm. Pre-curved for a natural pole grip, the new mitt also features a long protective gauntlet cuff with single-handed adjustability, plus a soft nosewipe section, a high-loft pile lining and a removable wrist leash for extra security.
Rab's Khroma Freeride GTX Mitt has been carefully engineered with top-flight fabrics and features to improve your comfort and performance during high-impact off-piste ski tours.
- Long protective gauntlet cuff
- Engineered pre-curved fit for grip
- GORE-TEX® Plus Warm technology
- Primaloft insulation in mapped zones
- Pittards Armortan leather palm & nosewipe
- High loft pile lining
- Removable wrist leash
- Single hand adjustable cuff
- Primaloft Gold grip control 133g/m² palm
- Primaloft Gold 133g/m² to back hand
- Primaloft Gold 100g/m² mapped insulation
- Main fabric: Matrix 2L nylon stretch outer fabric, 237g/m², with DWR
- Composition: 94% polyamide/6% elastane with polyurethane membrane