Stay composed on cold winter belays, backcountry ski descents and Big Mountain adventures. With recycled Stratus™ insulation and Gore-Tex Infinium™ fabrics, the Khroma Kharve Jacket is ready for the mountain and everything that comes with it.
The Khroma Kharve Jacket uses 30D Gore-Tex® Infinium™ Windstopper fabric for flexible weatherproof comfort and advanced moisture management during self-propelled backcountry ski tours. To cope with damp, changeable mountain conditions, the jacket is also filled with synthetic Stratus™ polyester sheet insulation. Produced using recycled fibres from post-consumer PET bottles, it combines inherent softness with an outstanding warmth to weight ratio and excellent insulation when wet. Other ascent-inspired ski mountaineering features include a helmet-compatible hood with wired peak, a double-ended front zip, multiple internal pockets and a fully adjustable hem for a tailored fit.
- Ski helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Stratus recycled insulation
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ Ripstop Nylon outer fabric
- Double ended full length front YKK® Aquaguard Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets
- Extra large internal stash pockets plus inner zipped pocket
- Fully adjustable hem for ultimate fit
- Lightweight stretch cuff and hood finish for ease of use
- Main Fabric: 30D GORE-TEX Infinium, 62g/m²
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: Stratus recycled 60g/m² plus double layer 40g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane with 100% polyamide lining