Looking for an off-piste waterproof ski pant with advanced movement and breathability? Rab’s new Khroma Kinetic Pant with high-stretch Proflex™ is purpose-built for ski mountaineers who love the up as much as the down.
Rab's multi-purpose Khroma Kinetic Pant is designed to satisfy every element of your Big Mountain adventure. Built from new three-layer Proflex™ fabric, it uses a DWR-coated outer with a tough, woven face and a water-repellancy rating of 20,000mm HH for extreme weather protection. The high-gauge inner knit also wicks away moisture fast and, with integrated elastane, the ‘soft’ hardshell texture offers all the mobility you need for technical climbs and high-energy descents. For additional mountain utility, the Khroma Kinetic Pant features ski-ready pockets, an adjustable waist, side-venting zips, removable braces and reinforced kick patches for ski buckles and edges.
Soft, reliable and liberating, the waterproof Khroma Kinetic Pant has the flexibility and moisture management to change the way you layer for high-energy pursuits in mixed mountain weather.
- YKK® AquaGuard® front fly zip
- New woven Proflex fabric providing outstanding breathability, stretch and flexibility
- Side venting YKK® AquaGuard®
- Fully adjustable and removable braces with additional belt loops and waist adjustment
- Designated ski specific pockets.
- Pull over lightweight snow cuff
- External and internal ski buckle & edge reinforcement patches
- Main Fabric: 20D stretch woven nylon 3 layer with DWR, 149g/m²; HH: 20,000mm and MVTR: 25,000 g/m²/24 hrs
- Composition: 90% polyamide/10% elastane with polyurethane membrane and 100% polyester backer
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 537g/18.9oz