Whether you’re skinning uphill, attacking the powder or belaying a winter rockface, our ultra-dexterous Khroma Tour Infinium Glove brings all the protection, breathability and precision you need.
The ski-mountaineering Khroma Tour Infinium Glove is built to meet the challenges posed by powder, rock and rope. It uses a GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® shell with an ePTFE membrane and fleece lining for the ideal balance between flexible weatherproof protection and advanced moisture management. It also features Pittards Armortan® reinforced leather on the palm and thumb with a highly nimble grip for sensitivity and precision when adjusting bindings, using skins or handling lines. Tailor-made for hardworking self-propelled backcountry ski tours, it also comes with a pre-curved fit, out-sewn seams and adjustable wrist straps for a close and agile fit.
Built on four decades of hard-won mountain expertise, our Khroma Tour Infinium Glove is a highly technical ski touring companion for steep, deep and hostile backcountry adventure.
- Pittards Armortan leather palm & thumb
- Pre-curved fit for grip
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ windstopper technology
- Outsewn seams for dexterous fit
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Main fabric: Matrix 2L nylon stretch outer fabric, 237g/m², with DWR
- Composition: 94% polyamide/6% elastane with polyurethane membrane
- Gore fleece lining with windstopper: 100% polyester with ePTFE membrane, 177g/m²
$45.00 Excl. tax