When you need function without bravado, the Stryker Pants combine climbing credentials with a casual style that’s as perfect for the pub as it is for the peak.
The traditional jeans-inspired styling of our Stryker Pants is unmistakeable. They feature two patch pockets at the back, two hand pockets at the front, a coin pocket, twin-needled seams and a fixed waist with belt loops. They also feature modest colours to help keep you under the radar during your downtime - but the closer you look, the plainer their climbing heritage becomes. In addition to lightweight Matrix™ single-weave fabric with 2-way stretch and weather-resistant DWR coating, they feature a crotch gusset and articulated knees for easy movement, plus a hidden zip built into the thigh seam for extra ventilation.
- Twin needle stitched seams
- Fit: Slim
- Lightweight Matrix™ single weave fabric with 2-way stretch and DWR
- YKK® zipped fly with Rab® branded metal button
- Belt loops
- 2 open hand pockets
- 1 ticket pocket
- 2 rear patch pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket
- Branded rivets for durability
- Crotch gusset for active movement
- Articulated knee shaping
- Weight: 315g