As part of our technical Ascent range, it is built from our lightest Matrix double-weave stretch fabric. While the tight external weave with DWR coating is extremely resistant to wind, weather and abrasion for all-day ascents on exposed rock, the lofted internal fibres of the two-layer fabric ensure the rapid dispersal of moisture. The slim cut is ideal for controlled, accurate ascents and, in tandem with the natural four-way stretch of the fabric, the diamond gusset and knee articulation deliver all the leg movement you could want.
With three zipped pockets, reinforced double-stitch seams and a flat elasticated waistband, this is your go-to pant for steep, challenging warm-weather climbs.
- Weight:297g / 10.4oz
- Product Code:QFU-73
- Part elasticated waist with flat wicking elastic next to skin
- Double snap waist closure
- YKK Zip Fly
- 2 YKK zipped mesh lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
- Diamond gusset at crotch
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Reinforced back hem
- Twin needle top stitching on critical seams
- Main - Double weave stretch/ 95% polyamide 5% elastane/ Matrix/ 133 gsm
- Lining - Kicker patch: 88% polyamide 12% elastane/ 182 gsm