Built with recycled fabrics and insulation, it uses micro baffle stitch-through construction with Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels for easy movement and plenty of breathability. The ultra-fine water-resistant fibres of the PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe insulation provide reliable warmth in damp mountain weather. The Women’s Cirrus Flex 2.0 Jacket also uses stitch-free cuffs with synthetic Stratus™ polyester sheet insulation to help reduce bulk, increase water-resistance, and improve warmth when compressed on a climb.
With its capacity to operate as a cold-weather mid layer and a warm-weather outer, it’s ideal for hiking and scrambling adventures to everyday use.
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Jacket can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side and underarm panels
- Articulated sleeves, with semi-elasticated cuffs
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (85g / 3.0oz in size 12)
- Centre back length (Size M): 67cm/26.4inch