Explore off-piste with the Women’s Khroma Kharve Jacket – the synthetic insulated ski jacket for ski mountaineering, backcountry descents and Big Mountain sport.
The ascent-inspired Women’s Khroma Kharve Jacket is built to help you carve fresh tracks in comfort. The outer shell uses 30D Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper fabric for an active mountain mix of weatherproofing and breathability. The insulation comes from recycled Stratus polyester sheet insulation, which uses a fibre migration treatment for wet-weather warmth and long-term durability. The jacket is also packed with features to make your Big Mountain ski tour as practical as possible, including a belay-friendly double-ended YKK Aquaguard Vislon zip, internal stash and security pockets, and a helmet-compatible hood with wired peak. Additional features include zipped external hand pockets that are easily accessed when wearing a backpack or climbing harness.
Designed for warmth at the summit and comfort on the descent, the Women’s Khroma Kharve Jacket leverages decades of applied mountain expertise to bring mountaineering know-how to your off-piste adventures.
- Ski helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- Stratus recycled insulation
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ outer with taped key seams for added weather protection
- Double ended full length front YKK® Aquaguard Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets
- Extra large internal stash pockets plus inner zipped pocket
- Fully adjustable hem for ultimate fit
- Lightweight stretch cuff and hood finish for ease of use
- Main Fabric: 30D GORE-TEX Infinium, 62g/m²
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: Stratus recycled 60g/m² plus double layer 40g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane with 100% polyamide lining