Providing durable protection, particularly on freezing, deep winter days, the Khroma Volition pants are built for backcountry exploration and big mountain skiing. Using a combination of synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation, made from 100% post-consumer recycled material, and durable GORE-TEX fabrics, these pants are warm, breathable, and highly protective.
The 2-Layer GORE-TEX shell is reinforced with robust 70D 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro on the lower leg to prevent damage from ski crampons or slashes from sharp ski edges. The waistband is semi elasticated for a comfortable fit over your layers and the braces are detachable. With articulated knees and a diamond gusset panel the Khroma Volition Pants enable a full range of movement for climbing, and with zipped through vents on the thighs you can control air flow when output intensifies. The ski pants have internal elasticated snow gaiters to secure the fit around the ankle and keep the powder out, and multiple pockets for stashing essentials, with YKK® AquaGuard® zips throughout.
Equipped for the white room, these technical, insulated ski pants are suited to deep winter ski tourers and powder seekers.
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped through-vents on thighs
- Belt loops and detachable braces give multiple options for support
- Semi-adjustable elasticated waistband with triple snap closure and YKK® AquaGuard® zip fly
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped hand pockets and rear pocket
- YKK® AquaGuard® zipped and bellowed thigh pocket with internal clip
- Zoned insulation over thigh and seat. Comfy fleece lining on upper thigh
- Articulated knees and diamond gusset panel for mobility
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro lower leg panel for reinforcement (70D)
- Reinforced inner leg kicker patch plus elasticated internal snow gaiter
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer waterproof technology with insulated construction (40D)
- HH: 28,000mm / Ret<9
- Insulated with PrimaLoft® Silver 100% recycled synthetic insulation 60gsm