Go higher and steeper with the Women’s Muztag GTX Gaiter. With GORE-TEX® Pro construction, a low-bulk fit and an advanced feature set, it is built for elite alpinists who need to stay dry, focused and in control.
The Women’s Muztag GTX Gaiter is built from 40D GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable - a multi-layer, air-permeable membrane, which shifts sweat fast, helping minimise the accumulation of moisture and preserve dryness, however energetic the ascent. The use of 300D nylon ankle reinforcements helps improve protection against the physical impact of mud, vegetation, rock edges and crampon spikes, while also preserving the condition and performance of your boots and pant leg. Designed specifically to fit a technical modern alpine boot, the ascent-ready Women’s Muztag GTX Gaiter weighs just 190g.
With minimised seam construction, easy-access hook-and-loop front closure and a TPU underfoot strap with internal adjustment, the Women’s Muztag GTX Gaiter is tailor-made for arduous multi-day mountain expeditions.
- GORE-TEX® PRO (Most Breathable) main fabric
- Reinforced ankle
- Minimized seam construction
- Zipless hook and loop front closure
- TPU underfoot strap
- Designed to fit a technical alpine boot
- Main Fabric: 40D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 114g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- Reinforcement: 300D nylon with polyurethane coating
$49.95 Excl. tax